||Every Saturday (except public holidays)
||Group A: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Group B: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Group C: 12:30 p.m. – 1.30 p.m.
Group D: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Group E: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(Groups will be allocated according to child's age and number of students; please refer to our staff after application.)
- Peace Evangelical Centre Kindergarten (Ngau Tau Kok), G/F, Sheung Mun House, Upper Ngau Tau Kok Estate
- Silence Jockey Club Fanling Integrated Service Center, Room 114, G/F, Cheung Yue House, Cheung Wah Estate, Fanling
- SLCO Community Resources Limited, 2/F, Canton Plaza, 1125- 1127 Canton Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
||Families with children of 1-3 years old
- Classes conducted in Cantonese and Hong Kong Sign Language
- Basic sign language will be taught through story-telling, as we want parents to communicate with their children with signs before they begin to speak, as well as to stimulate oral language development
- Through activities, families can learn more about sign linguistics and child developmental theory
||5 phases per year, 6 lessons per phase, $1,200 for each phase
Remission and subsidy for deaf children and children of deaf adults